In Your Element!
THERMODYNAMICS, ENERGY AND GETTING WORK DONE – ACHIEVING MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
In this speech we present an organisation and a workplace as a dynamic system of energy where work is completed.
- Learn about the energy rhythms that affect your life (Circadian Rhythm)
- Understand the need to transform ‘Potential’ energy into ‘Kinetic’ energy (energy in motion)
- Find out when you are in your Element
- What are your energy sources?
- What depletes or drains your energy?
- How to spot the signs and avoid burnout
- How to recover and recharge lost energy for better sustainable performance
Why we are looking at Resilience the wrong way! How to build real Resilience and sustainability into your business.
In this speech we will compare the classic view of resilience with a more contemporary understanding, moving away from the view that resilience is getting back up constantly and fighting the challenges that life throws at you like a super-human hero in your own life story.
- Why everybody needs it but not everybody has it.
- A definition that works
- Reimaging Resilience as a verb
- Responding to setbacks successfully
- Developing your own personal shock absorbers
- Creating a reservoir of Resilience
- The formula for Resilience
Now do you fancy a coffee?
Coffee, Love, Intelligence & Health, why you’ll never look at them the same way again!
This speech is wonderful for an organisation who is starting out on the journey to creating a Healthy Place to Work. It is delivered in a fun entertaining and relaxed manner to engage all. In this speech we take everyday things like the humble cup of coffee, the simple four-letter word ‘Love’ and even the concept of intelligence itself and we reimagine them.
- Learn how to see things differently and take a new perspective as we look at the evolution of Coffee, Love, Intelligence and Health
- Broaden your definition of the word health
- Develop a new lexicon to describe the different elements and factors that make ‘you’ Healthier
- Understand the difference between a Salutogenic versus a Pathogenic approach to Health
- Use a simple 21 element framework to get Healthier
Labour Relations Agency
“Engaging, insightful and entertaining – the team take you on a journey of understanding to get to the essence of what makes a healthy place to work.” “When choosing an inspirational speaker, it’s always a challenge to get the blend just right between being motivational and fun and yet insightful and thought-provoking. We’ve been lucky enough to get it all when John Ryan has addressed our leaders, and I can truly say he always makes a really positive impression way beyond our expectations. He grabs the audience’s attention in a way few can, and his words and insights linger long after the event has finished.”