Healthy Place to Work (Healthy Place) respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices you can make about our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Heathy Place collects information from you when you choose to share it with us through or in connection with, but not limited to,
- our websites;
- client engagements;
- survey and assessment tools;
- workplace accreditations; and
- business development activities
For example, when you share your personal information with us to submit an inquiry through our websites, sign-up for our e-mail lists or newsletters, register for an event or conference, apply for our Healthy Place certification, receive information about our events, products and services, and/or contact you regarding a potential or actual future, existing or current project or engagement.
The information we collect may include
- telephone number;
- mobile telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- company name;
- company logo;
- job function;
- company industry;
- company size;
- nature of your inquiry;
- the types of information you want to receive;
- event information;
- photos or other digital recordings;
- dietary restrictions and meal preferences;
- and if you make a purchase, credit/debit card number or other financial information
You can set your Internet browser or operating system settings to stop accepting new cookies, to receive notice when you receive a new cookie, to disable existing cookies, to omit images (which will disable pixel tags) or adjust your tracking preferences. Note that the opt-out will apply only to the browser that you are using when you elect to opt out of advertising cookies. Without cookies or pixel tags though, you may not be able to take full advantage of our sites’ features. Check the “Tools” or “Help” tab on your browser to learn how to change your cookie and other tracking preferences.
Our website may host various blogs, forums, wikis, and other social media applications or services that allow you to share content with other users (collectively “Social Media Applications”). Any personal information or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application can be read, collected, and used by other users of that Social Media Application over whom we have little or no control. Therefore, we are not responsible for any other user’s use, misuse, or misappropriation of any personal information or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND POTENTIAL USES
Purposes Of Processing Your Personal Information And Potential Uses
Healthy Place processes your information for the following purposes or may use you information in the following ways:
- Respond to your inquiries or requests via the contact information you provide, including but not limited, e-mail;
- Sign you up for, and provide you with, our newsletters and informative e-mail messages
- Register you for our events and conferences
- Promote our events and conferences
- Provide you with information regarding our events, conferences, products and services
- Register and consider your company for our Healthy Place to Work certification
- Communicate and/or coordinate with you regarding potential or actual future, current or past projects and engagements;
- Facilitate the purchase of our books, products, services or other offerings
- Develop new products and services;
- Address problems and review the usage and operations of our websites or business, and improve our content, products, and services;
- Manage our telecommunications networks
- Protect the security or integrity of our sites and our business
- Facilitate or consider the sale of Healthy Place to another company;
- Investigate or prevent an actual or suspected crime or injury to ourselves or others; and
- Respond to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or as otherwise required by law.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected, including the United States of America. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected (e.g. via programme specific privacy notice).
Healthy is a global business. To offer our services, we may need to transfer your personal information among several countries, including the United States. We comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate safeguards for the transfer of personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY AND OBJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to obtain the following information from us:
- Confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed by Healthy Place and
If we are processing your personal information:
- Purposes of the processing;
- Categories of data concerned;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information is disclosed, including the identity of any service providers we use to process your personal information on our behalf;
- Details of any transfers of your personal information to non-European countries; and
- Copy of the personal information being processed and of any available information as to the source of the information, except where prohibited by law.
You have the right to obtain this information from us at reasonable intervals and without excessive delay, unless we are prohibited by law from sharing such information or where it is necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
Healthy Place takes reasonable care to ensure that your personal information is accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date. If it is determined that your personal information is inaccurate or out of date, we take every reasonable step to correct it.
You can object to the processing of your personal information if it is processed unlawfully. Further, if you allow us to process your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice, you can later withdraw your consent at any time (in which case, we will no longer process your personal information, anonymise it or delete it, as appropriate).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as provided below.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Healthy Place employs commercially reasonable technical, physical, administrative and organizational safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information, including measures aimed at protecting personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
In addition, we contractually require all service providers that process your personal information on our behalf to implement and maintain commercially reasonable technical, physical, administrative and organizational safeguards designed to protect your personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Healthy Place tries to make sure that any links on our websites send you to a helpful and reliable place on the Internet, but we are not responsible for the content of these other websites or their privacy practices. We may also have “plugins” (such as the Facebook “Like” button) to third-party sites or offer login (such as log in with Facebook) through a third-party account. Third-party plugins and login features, including their loading, operation and use, are governed by the privacy notice and terms of the third-party providing them.
UPDATES TO OUR POLICY NOTICE
We may change or update portions of this statement at any time and without prior notice to you. We will make the changes available on our websites. If we change or update this statement in a material way, we will process personal information received under this Global Privacy Notice according to the terms of this Privacy Notice, unless you consent otherwise.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions or to exercise any of your rights described below.
Healthy Place to Work
19-26 Pembroke Street Lower
Phone: 01 – 6788438