Don’t just take our word for it, listen to how our clients improved their organisational performance
Version 1 journey to become a Healthy Place to Work
Health initiatives were singular events. With significant growth in Version 1 and further growth planned, they needed a health strategy that improved their overall organisational performance, enabling employees to bring their “A” game in order to deliver excellence to their customers.
To achieve this they needed to;
- Develop a health strategy that aligned to the overall company strategy
- Leadership support
- Enhanced communication
Strategic approach to Health and Well-being implemented.
“My Well-being” model launched. – a holistic health and Well-being framework.
Created a Healthy Place Development Plan.
- CEO and senior management team promote Well-being initiatives to increase organisational performance
- Health and Well-being integrated as a core module of managers training
programme (Strength in Balance)
- Health and Well-being champion network launched
- Initiatives communicated company wide
- New employee experience team created to lead Health & Well-being
- Digital approach to health and Well-being was further embedded
- 42 Company wide health and Well-being specific events
- Digital Excellence Awards – with over 126 submissions highlighting high
- CallOut Platform launched – enabling peer to peer reward and recognition
In 2021 Version 1’s overall Health Score was 81% with pillars scores of
Purpose 84%, Mental Resilience 83%, Connection 87%, and Physical Health 69%
Since 2017, Version 1 has trebled in size. In April 2022 a Swiss private equity
company, Partners Group, acquired a majority stake in Version 1 valuing the
business at €800 million.
|4 Key Pillars of this Healthy Workplace Score|