Don’t just take our word for it, listen to our clients
Version 1 journey to become a Healthy Place to Work
Health initiatives were singular events. With significant growth in Version 1 and
further growth planned, they needed a health strategy that allowed their
employees to be able to bring their “A” game in order to deliver excellence to
To achieve this they needed to;
- Develop a health strategy that aligned to the overall company strategy
- Leadership support
- Enhanced communication
Strategic approach to Health and Well-being implemented.
“My Well-being” model launched. – a holistic health and Well-being framework.
Created a Healthy Place Development Plan.
- CEO and senior management team promote Well-being initiatives
- Health and Well-being integrated as a core module of managers training
programme (Strength in Balance)
- Health and Well-being champion network launched
- Initiatives communicated company wide
- New employee experience team created to lead Health & Well-being
- Digital approach to health and Well-being was further embedded
- 42 Company wide health and Well-being specific events
- Digital Excellence Awards – with over 126 submissions highlighting high
- CallOut Platform launched – enabling peer to peer reward and recognition
|4 Key Pillars of this Healthy Workplace Score|